We are seeking a Children’s Pastor / Ministry Area Leader for two days per week to focus on oversight and development of our ministry to primary school aged children both within the church and the wider community.
This is currently a thriving and growing area of our church and we are looking for an energetic and experienced person to take this work forward.
For more information please contact Team Leader Andrew Hamilton on firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 0400044236.
Children’s Pastor / Ministry Area Leader
The QBC Children’s Pastor or Ministry Area Leader will have responsibility for both the oversight and day to day operations of the Children’s Ministry.
Ideally we’d like to find someone who ticks all the ‘qualification and experience’ boxes, but if you are interested in the role and don’t have a theology degree or prior experience feel free to call and have a chat.
This role will include:
- developing a vision and plan for the children’s ministry as a whole.
- recruitment, training and supervision of leaders.
- oversight of outreach work into the school and wider community.
- oversight of Sunday morning children’s programs for primary aged kids.
- participation in the church leadership team.
- administration tasks as the role requires.
The right person will ideally have:
- previous experience in children’s ministry.
- a love for children and seeing them grow in faith.
- an ability to relate well to both children and parents.
- excellent organisational skills.
- excellent communication skills.
At this stage the role is limited to our Quinns Rocks based community, however in future it may be possible that extra work will open up in the Yanchep area where we will be planting a church in mid 2018.
The position will initially be for 2 days / week and will be paid at the appropriate rate based on recommended stipends from BCWA.